Doani honey is one of the best types of honey in the world that customers flock to buy and are popular with it, which is considered one of the best types of natural honey and types of Yemeni honey. Doani honey is extracted from the Sidr trees. honey is considered a type of thistle, which grows in valleys, deserts, arid lands, and mountains and is considered one of the types of Yemeni Sidr honey.
Characteristics of Do’ani honey:
The royal Doani honey. Some call it the name of Doan honey. Doan honey is also distinguished by many features, including. The color of honey is dark brown (amber), its high density and delicious aroma due to the distinctive quality of honey. It also includes many. Among the medicinal and therapeutic benefits of Doani honey. It is a portion of healthy and nutritious food. it carries a lot of vitamins, sugars, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants useful for men, women, and children. That makes it one of the medical treatments. Which helps in strengthening and raising the level of immunity in the body to prevent diseases.
Benefits of Doani Honey:
Doaan honey. It is called the original Kings honey, is characterized by many diverse benefits that cannot be counted
Which of the most important are:
- It protects the body from many diseases because it contains prostaglandins that regulate blood pressure and increase the hemoglobin level in the blood.
- It is used as food for adults and children. It is easy to digest and does not stay in the stomach for long and prevents excess stomach acid.
- Sidr tree honey is considered an effective remedy against pneumonia.
- Help treat colon problems, stomach ulcers, and digestive problems.
- It strengthens the heart and its muscles, which helps in enhancing sexual ability.
- It stops bleeding, heals joint pain, speeds up the healing of fractures, honey, and extends the body’s energy.
- It is used to treat wounds and burns.
- It is given to a pregnant woman to protect a divorce during childbirth
- It is an antibacterial that is used to treat wounds and burns.
- To treat liver problems by taking a spoonful of it on an empty stomach daily.
- It treats nervous system problems and eye problems.
Standards for the quality of Douani honey:
There are conditions and standards to know the quality of Doani honey when examining and testing Doan honey in the laboratory to judge the quality of honey
It will be mentioned and clarified in the following passage:
Humidity : The humidity of Doani honey should not increase by 21%, because the higher the humidity, the honey will spoil.
Total reducing sugars: It is the sum of glucose and fructose, and it is one of the most important components of honey. It should not be less than 24%. In most types of flower honey, with the exception of Nodwa honey. It should not be less than 45%, or in a mixture of flower honey and Al Nadwa honey.
Sucrose: It is the sugary feeding of honey in tonic honey, with a maximum rate of 5%, except for some types of honey and honeydew honey, which is between 10% – 15%. It is relied upon to find out if the bees are fed without the nectar of flowers.
Acidity: 20,5 meq / kg. An upper limit of acidity for Sidr honey is 50meq / kg. Sidr honey is beneficial and not harmful to diabetics because the acidity in it is moderate and sucrose is very low.
Hydroxyl methylvoral (HMF): it is, in short, the extent to which honey is exposed to heat, or whether honey has been stored. Storage is not good. The proportion in honey should not exceed 80 mg/kg.
Acidity PH: It is measured to know the acidity in honey and it should not exceed 50 mg/kg except for thorn or brown honey, it should be more
Diastase enzyme activity: a minimum of 3 units in all types of honey, and in the original Sidr honey is high. It is a mark of honey’s distinction and makes it useful for treatment.
Insoluble solids: a maximum of 0.1 in Doan honey and this indicates that Doani honey is pure. Free from impurities such as wax and other insoluble materials, while in compressed honey it is 0.5.
Ash and mineral elements: Do’ani honey is considered royal if the ash content is a maximum of 1%, and this is evidence that Do’ani honey always pure.
The price of Doani honey:
Doani honey is one of the best types of honey. The prices of Doani honey are somewhat high due to the quality of honey. This is unmatched, as we provide Doani honey for sale at the best prices with quality assurance. For special prices with honey for Yemenis. The prices for all honey products, you must contact us and we will provide you with all the details. Or in testing or examining the Hadrami Doani honey to see its quality.