What is Sidr Honey? | What is mountain Sidr honey?
Sidr honey is nutritious and useful as it is one of the best types of honey that is very popular, as it is the honey produced by bees as a result of eating nectar and food from very small Sidr flowers before these flowers turn into fruits in the Sidr tree, which is luxurious honey and the Sidr trees are named by many names Such as the bagasse and the cans, which are from the family of thorns that grow in the mountains and arid deserts. The original Sidr honey is one of the most expensive types of honey in the world at all.
The original Sidr honey is produced from 10 to 12 months. These months, the Sidr honey is 100% natural. The original Sidr honey is characterized by a light amber color. With its different taste, as the taste of Sidr honey is very sweet and distinctive, with its different flavor. The viscosity of Sidr honey is also very high. One of the most important features that distinguish it is that Sidr honey has no odor and is free from foreign odors. Purity As one of the most unique things about Sidr honey is that it is pure and free of impurities. Where the honey is from the nectar of the cans tree and not mixed with other tree species and herbs. This is what makes it unique for its infinite curative properties. Also, its health benefits distinguish it from other types of honey.
Scales that must be met when testing the original Sidr honey in the lab:
- Moisture: low as honey is 14.5% heavy. As the maximum limit for Sidr honey is 21%. The higher the moisture the honey will spoil.
- Total sugars: 83% (glucose and fructose). It is one of the most important components of honey, with a minimum of at least 60%.
- Sucrose: a maximum of 1.60 in Sidr honey 5%. It is called the percentage of sugary nutrition, and whenever it is less, it indicates that bees do not eat sugar, and honey is natural from tree nectar only.
- Acidity: 20,5 meq / kg. An upper limit of acidity for Sidr honey is 50meq / kg, as Sidr honey is useful and not harmful to diabetics because the acidity in it is moderate and sucrose is very low.
- PH: 4,9% which is very normal.
- HMF: about 25 mg/kg, as a maximum, that is not more than 80 mg/kg, which is, in short, the extent to which honey is exposed to heat, and if honey is exposed to heat, it loses its healing properties. As heat is one of the most important factors that if increased, honey spoils and becomes useless for treatment.
- Diastase enzyme activity: up to 50 units, with a minimum of 3 units, and in the original Sidr honey, it is high, which is a mark of honey’s distinction and makes it useful for treatment.
- Insoluble solids: a maximum of 0.1 in Sidr honey. This indicates that Sidr honey is pure and free of impurities such as wax and other insoluble materials.
- Ash: 1% maximum, and this is evidence that the original Sidr honey is always pure.
Types of original Yemeni Sidr honey | Royal Sidr honey
- Sidr honey, Hadramout. Including also Douni honey
- Sidr Honey Shabwa.
The benefits of mountain Sidr honey Benefits of original Sidr honey:
The original Sidr honey and its benefits are varied and beneficial to the human body, as there are many benefits of royal honey that cannot be counted, the most important of which are:
- Original Sidr honey is very useful and resistant to bacteria that cause many diseases. honey helps to completely combat bacteria.
- Mountain Sidr honey is used in the treatment of typhoid fever and coliform bacteria
- Sidr tree honey is considered an effective treatment against pneumonia
- One of the benefits of wild Sidr honey helps in treating colon problems, stomach ulcers, and digestive problems.
- Sidr honey is very useful. It strengthens the functions of the nervous system and treats skin and skin problems.
- Sidr honey for men helps in stimulating blood circulation and treating sexual problems. It is suitable for people suffering from various sexual diseases.
- One of the benefits of mountain honey for children is to fight fungi, viruses, and bacteria. It helps to strengthen immunity. It helps to reduce the transmission of infection.
- Sidr honey is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that fight diseases of all kinds.
- Sidr Honey for women is very useful and rich in vitamins. It is recommended to take it during pregnancy and childbirth.